Friday, September 6, 2013

piotr peszko


I am an instructional designer and Lead Training Content Developer as well as co-founder of EduCamp conference that loves to blog. I help people leverage e-learning to foster engaged learners and support business training endeavors. My goal is to help businesses through e-learning that just works.

To learn my approach to learning solutions please go tohttp://blog.2edu.pl

Piotr's Talk

How the Tin Can API will Revolutionize the Learning World

If you would like to:
- Bring big data and learning together in ways that were never before possible.
- Get a clearer picture of training roi than ever before by tracking more than ever before
- Unchain the power of mobile devices
- Move learning games from fun trend to a practical necessity.
- Let employees justify their value by directly tuing learning they complete to job performance.


Come and join me at the Soap Conference where I will change the way you think about elearning and learning as a whole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment